AS Colour sets the benchmark for retail quality on-trend T-Shirts, hoodies, polos, denim shirts and a range of accessories such as bags, caps, beanies, track-pants & more for men, women & kids, T-Shirts are their most popular category, with an extensive range of styles and colours that are perfect for screen printing, embroidery, digital heat transfer and DTG. The AS Colour Staple T comes in 43 Colours and a huge range of sizes for men, women & kids.
AS Colour designs and manufactures quality basics. We believe in taking our time with every product we make. We only design and produce premium apparel that will stand the test of time.
AS Colour is guided by three key principles: Quality is key. Respect the details. Keep it simple.
The Benefits of AS Colour T-Shirts, Apparel & Accessories from Supply Crew
Why should you choose to work with our team throughout the ordering process? With a strong background in custom printed and embroidered apparel product creation and years of experience to put to work, we're well-equipped to supply these and other products to your business or organsation, for both small and large quantities. Some of the key benefits we offer to our clients include:
- A wide range of apparel and accessories, including T-Shirts and hoodies, accessories such as caps & bags, and much more. Whether you have a simple idea such as a screen printed T-Shirt or you're looking for a particular type of clothing range, we provide dozens of options.
- Supply Crew have very friendly and approachable service and guidance throughout the ordering process. We use professional systems and have in-house decoration options. Our experienced team liaises with our clients to acheive the best outcomes that meet your expectations.
- High-quality branding via embroidery, digital transfers or professional screen printing. Enjoy T's that "pop" with bright graphics and vivid colours to attract the eye.
Tips Regarding Custom T-Shirts & Hoodies
While we'll handle the production of quality goods, you will receive artwork proofs for your signoff before production, there are still steps your business should take to ensure your products conform to your expectations. What should you know about translating your ideas into reality before you order? Here are our top tips:
- Consider the quantity first. How many garments will you need? Do you know the sizes required for everyone? We can supply a size chart to help with the garment measurements and with AS Colour offering sizes from small children all the way through to size 5XL, Consider that there is not much downside to having some extra items to cover any last minute changes. There will always be other events, and you may find fun opportunities for giving away branded merch on other occasions.
- Choose fabrics that align with the nature of an upcoming event or marketing opportunity or target audience. For example, an outdoor company exhibiting at a trade expo might benefit more from organic cotton, or pre-washed fabrics with on-trend colours that clearly connect with the products or services you offer.
- Be bold with your branding. Don't make your logo a small part of the shirt — we can always design tonal logo colours or use water based or discharge ink on the item and should come across as a professional retail quality customised garment. Don't be shy... consider including a catchy slogan, too!
Why Supply Crew is a Cost-Effective Option for Printed T-Shirts
As a fresh face in the world of corporate and branded materials, we work to change the way businesses typically approach these tasks, which often seem deceptively simple. Our super friendly and professional service and close coordination with you, ensure every order you place with Supply Crew comes out just the way you anticipated. Our in-house graphics, digitising & printing capabilities reduce the turnaround time, rejects, and the hassle associated with producing branded items. Contact us today to learn more.